Highlight Reel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Island_of_Misfit_Toys

5 Year Member
When we first got our RF we expected it to take a lot of work to get her socialized, given her background. Boy were we wrong! I have been amazed at how much personality this little girl has, and how much a part of the family she has become. A few instances I wanted to share with others who could truly appreciate them:
~She begs for attention. She'll come up and nudge your foot until you pick her up, set her on your lap, and gush over how pretty she is.
~She's a fitness nut. She loves to do laps around the coffee table when she's out in the house. Which leads to...
~She requires a leisurely, stretched out nap on Mom's belly in the afternoon.
Rubbing her throat puts her right to sleep.
~She gets very excited when she hears me talk in the tone I seem to have inadvertently adopted for her.
~She claimed one of the kids' balls with a moving dinosaur in it and she loves to roll it around.
~She's a daddy's girl. She makes a beeline for him as soon as she hears his voice. And once she knows he's home, everyone else is second best.

I know I could go on and on, but I want to hear some of your RF's personality profiles too!

Status
Not open for further replies.