Hola!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. A

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California's Central Valley
I'm not very good with introductions... pretty awkward actually (yep, even on the web), so I'll try to save everyone by keeping it short and sweet:

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum. I am currently looking to get a Greek (maybe a Russian) Tortoise. But before I do, I have questions I'd like to ask the fine folks here if that's alright.

Should I post my question here or start a thread in the FAQ? Please advise.

Anyhoo, I look forward to hearing from you all (and learn too!).
:)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! You did just fine with your first post/thread. :) I would ask in the FAQ section. :tort:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) I totally agree with Jacqui, you did a fine job. Don't worry about it, there are very nice helpful members here. Besides, we are all awkward, we're tortoise and turtle geeks, is there anyone more awkward:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Howdy, Ms.A and welcome to the Forum!

Well, first of all, read the new care sheet that Mark has put in the Tortoise Library

We don't have a Greek care sheet yet, but you might find some interesting conversations in the Greek section of the Forum.

Then, if you have specific questions, you can ask them either in the FAQ section or in the species specific section.

Ms. A

5 Year Member
California's Central Valley
wellington said:
Hello and Welcome:) I totally agree with Jacqui, you did a fine job. Don't worry about it, there are very nice helpful members here. Besides, we are all awkward, we're tortoise and turtle geeks, is there anyone more awkward:D

Haha... then perhaps it truly is meant to be (me + a torts)!
:D

Thanks for the welcome everybody!

Emysemys: Thank you for providing that care sheet. I'm going to give it a good read and go from there.

Once again, thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.