Home for 14 month old Cherryhead redfoot in FL

Slchevron

Location (City and/or State)
FL
I am looking for a good home for my 14 month old cherryhead redfoot tortoise. I have taken very good care of him (or her) and have moved to a home that is just not suitable for him to thrive as he grows. The best I can do is to find him a good home with someone who has a better set up. He and all of his supplies will be free to the right home. His name is Ollie. I live in Fort Myers, FL and would be willing to drive a few hours away. I would prefer not to ship him.

BE1CFA17-19C3-48D2-AAAA-310F6474EC17.jpeg 688376AD-155F-4FDC-827E-46CF69FC2552.jpeg

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
He/Sheis beautiful! I wish I was closer

Last edited:

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I moved this to Adoptions!

wccmog10

Georgia
I sent you a private message as well. Sorry to hear you can’t keep your tort. They are amazing animals to have around.

Demsin79

PORT ST LUCIE, FL
I would be interested in homing him/her. I have 4 red foots now. They range from 1yr to 3yrs. If you want to private message me I can give more information. I live in Port Saint Lucie, on the other coast of Florida from you.

Slchevron

FL
I sent you a private message as well. Sorry to hear you can’t keep your tort. They are amazing animals to have around.
Thank you for your willingness to take Ollie. I did find someone closer with a great place who was really excited about Ollie. I wish you and your torts well!
Shari