Home Needed for Russian Tortoise (Denver area)

TonyTortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Denver, CO
Hello, friends. Our living situation changed (we moved into an apartment), and we're looking to rehome our tortoise.

His name is Tony and he's a healthy, outgoing male Russian. He needs outdoor space, with room to roam. It will break our heart to let him go, but we want him to have a good life and run around, burrow, and feel the sunlight.

If you're in the Denver area, have a safe outdoor enclosure, and are looking for a smart, outgoing, sweet tortoise, please message me.

richard murdock

Massachusetts
HI we live in mass and have a nice big outdoor enclosure with two already in i we would be happy to take him if you would consider shipping

JMM

5 Year Member
Worcester, MA
Hello, friends. Our living situation changed (we moved into an apartment), and we're looking to rehome our tortoise.

His name is Tony and he's a healthy, outgoing male Russian. He needs outdoor space, with room to roam. It will break our heart to let him go, but we want him to have a good life and run around, burrow, and feel the sunlight.

If you're in the Denver area, have a safe outdoor enclosure, and are looking for a smart, outgoing, sweet tortoise, please message me.

Hi--Are you still looking for a home for Tony? I am in MA but would be interested.

christykindness

5 Year Member
Fallon, NV
we are in Northern Nevada, and have plenty of space and an open enclosure if you are still stuck for a new home. Let us know if we can help, my heart breaks for your situation, I know it is hard.

Gammera

Denver area
Hey, I'm also in the Denver area. We have several Russians now and might be able to take your boy if you're still looking.

Yevo

Evergreen, Colorado
Hello sorry to bother but do you still have the tortoise I live in Evergreen (is right outside of Denver) And I have been looking for a Russian tortoise for adoption but I can't take him now but in the spring maybe
Sorry to bother you

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
Keep your eyes on Craigslist and if you don't find any locally, and are willing to drive, there are ALWAYS Russians in need of new homes down in SoCal... I bet in any major city area