Hope you're all proud!

lismar79

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio USA
Very nice. Is there a top on it to keep birds out?

KatieandKyle

5 Year Member
Wow! Very cool! Gorgeous flowers! I do love the heart on the house! Nice touch! ;)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Very good job. Just be sure if they turn sideways they can't get through the bars. Looks very nice, I bet they are thrilled.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
You're the one that should be proud . Awesome job!

creygout

Yes there is a lid to keep all the birds out and I'm also going to put some wooden gate bit about 50cm up the side so they can't get out/stuck. Thanks everyone!!!

Looks good
I have that house too :)
Also have the same/similar run for my hermann, I need to put something around so he doesn't put his head through any ideas what to use??

Jami

Looks good
I have that house too :)
Also have the same/similar run for my hermann, I need to put something around so he doesn't put his head through any ideas what to use??
Hi - where did you both get that house/hut, if you don't mind sharing. I love it!

creygout

Yes mine was pets at home too :)! I have put some wooden logs round the outside that I bought. Il upload a picture tomorrow as it really looks good!!

creygout

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1408713526.834691.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1408713540.952393.jpg

This is what I have round the outside. You can buy rolls of them from home base, and they are buried into the ground so they can't dig out

TortMomma

Are tortoise's an extremely popular pet in the UK? Seems like all the cool tortoise tables and outdoor pens are sold only in the UK. You can't find anything like it for sale in the US. You have to make it.
I've always known that I belonged over there. Hehe

Mommy to:
Nevan- 8yr old human
Arden- Pappillon
Ella-Chihuahua
Toby-Tortoise shell cat
Tinka- Tabby cat
Rex- Ball python
Penny- Eastern Box turtle hatchling
Poppy- Russian tortoise