Houdini got an upgrade

cyan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Georgia
My EBT hatchling, Houdini, got upgraded to a bigger enclosure today. She has doubled in weight and grown half an inch in the 2 months I have had her. This is inside one of my big enclosures so ambient temp and humidity are easy to maintain. She has had a great time exploring her new house!!
IMAG6050-1.jpg

IMAG6014-1.jpg

IMAG6047.jpg

IMAG6033-1.jpg

IMAG6038-1.jpg

Cyndi

TigsMom

5 Year Member
Arizona
Very nice!!! LOL, she'll be lost in that mansion sized enclosure. Is there a lid over that large enclosure? I'm dreaming up a new lid for my 3-toed hatchlings. Just curious to see others for ideas.

cyan

10 Year Member!
Georgia
Re: RE: Houdini got an upgrade

TigsMom said:
Very nice!!! LOL, she'll be lost in that mansion sized enclosure. Is there a lid over that large enclosure? I'm dreaming up a new lid for my 3-toed hatchlings. Just curious to see others for ideas.

The big enclosure is a 6x3 closed chamber. It is my elongated's enclosure. He is on the far left in the first photo. He came over and checked out what I did in his house and then he headed back to bed under his plants.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Houdini sure is a cute little guy. Love the look in his face you caught in that picture!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Perfect home for a little box turtle that size. I love that she is getting the benefit of the humidity in the closed chamber. Really great idea.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Love it. Houdini even looks a little older. Doesn't seem to have quite the baby face he had:(