House Hunting with a Sulcata in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

You Me and Mr T

When looking for a new house, you know you love your Sulcata when your number one requirement is a HUGE backyard without a pool and plenty of shade trees. When we look through listings we are instantly drawn to the houses with 12,000 sq ft lots and instantly pass on the 6,000 sq ft lots. I can't wait until Mr. T sees his new back yard.

Missy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Illinois
LOL, I will be house hunting in the near future to and I know what you men. Please post pics when you find Mr T a house (I mean you a house) LOL :)

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
I'm busting up about this one, because I put in a jungle gym about a year before I got Mortimer...and now I can't wait to lose it so I can build an over-the-top zoo-type enclosure encompassing approximately 1,400 square feet...that's 3 enclosures I'm embarking on...and they'll still have the yard to roam:D

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
I agree! I have done the same thing...going land with house hunting!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
DeanS said:
I'm busting up about this one, because I put in a jungle gym about a year before I got Mortimer...and now I can't wait to lose it so I can build an over-the-top zoo-type enclosure encompassing approximately 1,400 square feet...that's 3 enclosures I'm embarking on...and they'll still have the yard to roam:D

Oh I can't wait to see that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.