House tenting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAC8671

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego CA
My neighbors moved out and the military is having the house tented today. Just so happens that Ralph's enclosure is on the side of my house closest to the house being tented. The fence is about 8-12 feet from the tent and his enclosure is up against the fence. Do I need to be concerned with anything? They are prepping the house for the tent as I type this.

M

Maggie Cummings

Talk to the guys doing the work. I don't think that anything would fly over your way but it won't hurt to ask someone who should know.

DAC8671

10 Year Member!
San Diego CA
maggie3fan said:
Talk to the guys doing the work. I don't think that anything would fly over your way but it won't hurt to ask someone who should know.

I tried talking to them, they don't speak english. The office is in a meeting and can't get through to anyone. UGH!!!!!!!!

He's still in his house covered up. He generally doesn't get up until about 11 or so, but it's overcast and a bit chilly, so he may not even get up today (same as yesterday).

I think I'm just going to move his house to the other side of the yard until tomorrow. Especially if he stays in it, he won't mind/notice and he won't get confused when out and about in the yard....looking for his house. KWIM?

DAC8671

10 Year Member!
San Diego CA
I called the exotic vet and he said he wouldn't take the chance. He probably wouldn't have any ill side effects, but do I want to chance it. So I just moved him to the other side of the yard for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.