Houston tortoise owners??!!??

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
Calling all Houston TX area tortoise owners. We seem to have several tortoise owners here in Houston and the surrounding areas. I think it would be pretty cool if we gave each other out numbers and set up a local support group. That way if we need anything we can help each other out. Need some one to tort sit while you're on vacation? Need to barrow a CHE until payday? Maybe someone to stop by and look at your tort or help you build a new fence?? What say you H-town?

I'm tortdad (Kevin) and I live 290/grand parkway

@mike taylor is on the north side

I'm pretty sure one of the Greg's is in league city
And we have a few new members here too. Post up!

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)

JAYGEE

Im a new turtle dad, and I love just south of downtown.

I plan on building a small pin with my kids next weekend.

JAYGEE

I'm using tapatalk on my phones, is there an area where people have posted pics of outdoor enclosures to give me ideas for a set up?

JAYGEE

Whats up Ek, are you on HFB.com? The name looks familiar.

txturtle13

5 Year Member
Calling all Houston TX area tortoise owners. We seem to have several tortoise owners here in Houston and the surrounding areas. I think it would be pretty cool if we gave each other out numbers and set up a local support group. That way if we need anything we can help each other out. Need some one to tort sit while you're on vacation? Need to barrow a CHE until payday? Maybe someone to stop by and look at your tort or help you build a new fence?? What say you H-town?

I'm tortdad (Kevin) and I live 290/grand parkway

@mike taylor is on the north side

I'm pretty sure one of the Greg's is in league city
And we have a few new members here too. Post up!

0.0.1 Redfoot (Spike)
0.0.1 Cherryhead Redfoot (Bruce Wayne)
1.0 Sulcata (Hal Jordan)
I know this is an old thread, but I'm in north Houston :) I have a red footed hatchling.

Joli John

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
North Houston, new owner or parent to owners of 3 Hermann's hatchlings. My kids are the "owners", but I make sure that they are learning how to take care of them properly. I do plan on getting myself a Leopard when they become available thou.