Houston Tx area I need your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Houston, Tx
My landlord has sold the house I am living in. I need a home for my sully. I have been debating for days. It breaks my heart do have to do this, but I can not give my tort the care she deserves. Would any one be willing to take her in? She is 3. Currently she is staying at my parents which is a stretch. This winter when temps drop I will not be able to give her what she needs. I would like to maintain contact at first with updates to see how she is adjusting. Very sad mommy today, but I have to do what is best when life throws you curves. Thank you so much for reading.

For some reason I can not upload pics from my phone but will keep trying

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using TortForum mobile app

Jlant85

5 Year Member
California
NUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! I'll be heart broken if this ever happens to me! Sorry you had to go through w/ that!

klaybor1

5 Year Member
South Carolina
I live in the New Orleans, LA area, would that be too far away? If not definitely interested in adopting, please PM me. Thanks.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I live in New Caney about 20 min. From Houston would be happy to help out .

Sent from my C771 using TortForum mobile app

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
My brother lives in Nada, about 25 miles south of Columbus Texas. He has a huge chunk of land and would love to adopt your little one. He is already starting a tortoise garden for when my little ones move down there. It will be filled with grasses and clover and dandelions. We would love to help out your little guy!

VictorP

5 Year Member
Hi kristen I pmed you a while ago just wondering if you were still looking for a home I also live in Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.