How big are yours?

LeopardTortLover

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Manchester, UK
Hi guys!

I've not posted anything for a few years now so I thought I'd give you an update on how Marley is doing. And see how all yours are doing too! Marley is now 4 years old and doing great! No health problems and he now has the entire house and garden to roam around in.

So he measures in at 10 inches by 6 inches. As I say he's 4 years old. I was just wondering how big yours were at 4 years old? Or how big and what age are they now?

I'll post a few pic updates. He's now stopped pyramiding! Which he's stopped for about 2 years. I bought him pyramided but I stopped it with humidity.

Laura. 20150908_142941.jpg

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
I have a 6 year old male about the same size, and recently adopted a 6 year old female who is close to 12 inches.
This is Nia.
0823151312b.jpg

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
They all grow at their own rates. I have a trio of leopards, clutch mates, that until recently, were in 3 separated identical enclosrlures. Andy started out the smallest. She is now twice the size of Brooke, who was the middle to start. They are 1.5 years.

Careym13

5 Year Member
Northern Virginia
I have two Leopards, both just turned a year old and are siblings. One is 260 grams and the other is 205.

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
Marley looks great. I'd say he may be a little on the larger side for his age. Could be a big boy there! I have one about 12 years old, 18 inches and 26 pounds. My females are a bit smaller, around 16 inches or so.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Marley looks great. I'd say he may be a little on the larger side for his age. Could be a big boy there! I have one about 12 years old, 18 inches and 26 pounds. My females are a bit smaller, around 16 inches or so.

Two of mine one proven male, the other, not sure yet, are 4 1/2 and my known female will be 5 in November. She is the biggest. I think it's interesting that your females are smaller then your males. The female, as I have always heard it, with leopards anyway, were always bigger then the males. My last measurement of my male was 2/2015 and he was 10 inches then and almost 4 years.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Hey Marley! Good to see you :)

Levi is 3 years and 4 months old. He's a little over 10" long and weighs 7lbs!

2015-08-25_13.46.22.jpg

Leopard love! :tort:

LeopardTortLover

5 Year Member
Manchester, UK
Awww it's good to hear from you Team Gomberg and Greg! As I say I've not been on here for a few years so it's good to see how your torts are doing! Good to see they're well! :)
Levi and all the others are looking well.
It's coming upto winter here soon so I'm making the most of being able to let marley out in the sun!
Marley is now a house tortoise so he has free range. He seems to love it and has become more confident - he follows me everywhere! He still has his food and water area with his UV bulb.
I'm hoping to get another tortoise soon too add to our family. Maybe a rescue tortoise.

Laura.