Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please list)

Votes: 59 12.1%

• Total voters

ZippyButter

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Texas/Cal.
Google Search, during the early day of this forum. I've been away for awhile due to work and family obligations. It's good to be back.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Google, the evening I rescued Tidgy, 3 and a half years ago, desperate for up to date tortoises care info.
Didn't join til recently, but that's how I found you.

Myroli

I was googling info for my sully and then had a really important question about temps/humidity the night before he arrived so I decided "what the heck, I'll join so I can actually ask a real life person" so here I am lol :)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Google, while researching on how to deal with tortoises, as I have never had a pet before.Therefore I needed help and got it here!

I'd been looking to purchase a baby Sulcata for a few years and figured it was about time, and then wondered if there were any rescues I could take in. I found a couple posts on here this morning, and it turns out I'm in love with the discussions and pics and updates of everyone's torts!

AnimalLady

When my husband brought home a tort that I had no idea how to care for i resorted to Google, which in turn led me to you all :)

Nephelle

Pittsburgh, PA
I was googling everything I could think of for my new RT, and Would. Not. Stop. Talking. About. My. Tortoise.

Luckily for my relationship, I found TFO, joined the same day and....still haven't stopped talking about my tortoise. But at least I'm in good company :D

dannylozano10

San Antonio,tx
My aunt had bought a tortoise from here I think and I remembered the name of the forum and joined not to long ago really like TFO amazing forum ;)

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
When I got my cell phone I looked up tortoises and up popped the TFO so I down loaded it . And here I am!

KaTheya

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I literally searched tortoise forum on google and this was the first site listed

BabyBlud

UK
We google searched certain questions about tortoises after my 7yr old asked for one for his birthday. Every question we asked had this forum as the first choice :)