• Recycler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please list)

Votes: 59 12.1%

• Total voters

HJ1983

Location (City and/or State)
New York City
I googled "Russian Tortoise Diet" and voila. Now I neglect all aspects of my life except for my Killer and this forum. I think I used to have a daughter....

mestacey

5 Year Member
Lol! Yes, there is a small human sitting next to me asking me for breakfast...can't he see I'm busy?!

mollydee

Googling questions about safe plants for a outdoor tortoise garden I'm starting hopefully this weekend (weather permitting)

I joined just to see if there was good info on that subject & now I'm completely hooked .

Joined about 27 hours ago & am already at 13 hours ! That seems excessive ! Does anyone else get stuck on here ? Safe to say I haven't had a very productive day at work ...

kezilulu

Good old google and THANK GOD I did!!! You guys keep me sane/stop me from driving straight to an emergency vets!!!
xXx

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Cornelius Or
Started a search for Russian tortoise care and stumbled into the forum and joined that same day. What a blessing it has been

[TURTLE]LoutheRussian

StuMac

5 Year Member
When i was given my tortoise, the gent recommended this site to me as a way of learning how to keep it...glad he did...love the place!

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
I collect everything turtle, when I got my new iPhone I did aturtle seach and here I am !

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

Evy

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
I needed help to proper care for my sullies at that time ( I got miss I formed by the pet store)
I read different sites and this seems very trustworthy, people were helpful and quick responders.

I love this place!

London my lovely Sulcata tortoise :0))

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Auburn, Alabama
I wanted to get a pancake, so when I googled pancake things, this website popped up continuously.

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
Tyler from tortoise supply. i was doing research and emailed him some question's and he referred me here but that was about a year or two before i joined

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I found this forum on Google. Every time I Googled red footed tortoises post from TFO poped up. So I said to myself ....... myself you need to join this forum . Then I gave myself a big pat on the back.

Last edited:

Sh3wulf

5 Year Member
Organic Google search. Typed in Leopard Tortoise and there was TFO - Benny's life saver!