Votes: 59 12.1%

• Total voters

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai/New York
I found it on the internet, just lookin up tort care, then I found TFO....

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
a little over 2 years ago when I first got franklin I was tortoise crazy and wanted everything tortoise or turtle. So I typed "tortoise" into the apple app store in my ipod at the time, and there it was! super thankful it was on android too once I got my phone :)

Sarah Winchester

Cornwall
I had just bought Georgie and I was looking up on Google a few different things to do with Leopard tortoises and every time I did this forum came up so joined and have some really good advice and everyone is so nice and helpful :)

dmarshall1991

I did a Google search for "red foot tortoise enclosure" and it brought me here.. woohoo thank you Google!!

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
I think I did a search on "care sheet Hermann's tortoise" and that's how I got here.

May
THBs: Darwin & Merlin
Aussies: Dax, Vegas, & Cricket
IG: @AUSSOMEAUSSIES

TCZaro

New England
Surprisingly I was led to TF through Reddit, after seeing a picture of a Russian tortoise pet, I searched "Russian tortoise", and was eventually led here.

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
Googling about red foot tortoise care many years ago, I stumbled across TFO. I just never signed up until this year.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Google, while researching on......torts:tort:and how to deal with them, feed them, bathe them and....last but not least take good care of them and love them.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
time off work due to surgery + new flat with girlfriend who insisted on a tort = alot of internert trolling! but now im besotted with our little guy and have great info and help :)

Mommabear

Ventura Co. CA
I did find all of you on my own thank goodness the day I found our tort on Google.

Our dog had a vet appointment 2-3 days later and I showed him photos of Tootles. He recommended this forum right away and admitted it was the best place to go and even he used the forum when needed.

I knew I found the right place and so far I feel very comfortable with any help I would need.

Thanks guys!