How do I know what type of redfoot or yellowfoot this is?

Reptilian Feline

Location (City and/or State)
Sweden
I thought redfoots had red patterns on their legs, and that yellowfoots have yellow markings, but there is something else as well... the top of their heads, from what I understand. Yellowfoots have two scales on top of their noses, and redfoots just one. Is it possible to know what kind this is from the images my hubby took in the shop?20170811_redfoot1.jpg 20170811_redfoot2.jpg 20170811_redfoot3.jpg 20170811_redfoot4.jpg

They look really nice, don't they?

Reptilian Feline

Sweden
Both redfoots, first one is a male.
I'm a bit confused. I was sure the bigger one (first one) was female. Very short stubby broad tail. The second is too small to sex as far as I understand.

EDIT - just took a look at Yvonne's male/female picture. Very nice drawing. I'll take a new look at the herp shop this evening after work.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
I'm a bit confused. I was sure the bigger one (first one) was female. Very short stubby broad tail. The second is too small to sex as far as I understand.

EDIT - just took a look at Yvonne's male/female picture. Very nice drawing. I'll take a new look at the herp shop this evening after work.
Ha, I could be wrong, I thought the hands were sinking into the concave plastron but it's the T shirt that made it look that way.