How Do You Cook Shrimp ?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
LOL, it's 8:18 in the morning and I should be thinking about a bowl of cereal, or some eggs, or even a breakfast sandwich from McDonald's. But all I can think about now is shrimp.

Lol 7:33 am here. No place is even open.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Ok...all this talk of SHRIMP has me drooling as well. We recently discovered some great tasting “wild caught” Argentine red shrimp that our local Sam’s club has for sale. We never sampled before, but Sams had a promotional offer on these beauties and they are so succulent, sweet and juicy! (15.00 for two pounds/frozen). Our quick and easy way to prep is to pan fry in a bit of real butter for just a few minutes then about half way we lightly sprinkle some Old Bay to finish them off.

Heres what the product looks like....trust me on this one...

91FFA118-E046-45D2-A874-473F211F30BE.jpeg

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Haha, your right. I work 3rd Shift, so I am just going to bed now but will probably dream of shrimp.

I work 3rd too. Today I am getting my oil in the car changed otherwise I would be getting chores done, so I could go to bed.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Ok...all this talk of SHRIMP has me drooling as well. We recently discovered some great tasting “wild caught” Argentine red shrimp that our local Sam’s club has for sale. We never sampled before, but Sams had a promotional offer on these beauties and they are so succulent, sweet and juicy! (15.00 for two pounds/frozen). Our quick and easy way to prep is to pan fry in a bit of real butter for just a few minutes then about half way we lightly sprinkle some Old Bay to finish them off.

Heres what the product looks like....trust me on this one...

View attachment 240876

I think we are going to stir fry a bunch of these up later today.....stand by for an update with pix.

Jay Bagley

Michigan
I work 3rd too. Today I am getting my oil in the car changed otherwise I would be getting chores done, so I could go to bed.
I actually fell asleep catching up on some other post lol. I think I'm going to go buy a bag of shrimp now I'm up.

daniellenc

Maryland
Teriyaki grilled shrimp, shrimp po boy fried, coconut shrimp, shrimp sautéed with sesame oil garlic, and Thai red chili’s. I eat a ton of shrimp lol.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
That does look good. Where did they put a sams club out there ? I used to have friends on Javin St. but it's been about 20 years since I've been there. I have seen the new fire house though.

The Sams Club that we visit is in Laurel, pretty much at the junction of 295 and RT 198

Hugo's Home

5 Year Member
Chesnee, South Carolina
Soak in Kroger garlic and herb salad dressing. Pepper, more garlic, onion powder and salt. Then a little Olive oil in the cast iron skillet. Or throw in the oven at 425 for a few min. Never tried old bay. Ill try that next week for our fish n shrimp dinner night.