How I came to be with my gecko

lilmegtgood

I have a chocolate albino leopard gecko and his poor tail got bitten of on a fight at the pet shop. When I looked at the geckos I noticed that he was not on the heating pad with the other geckos and that he had no tail! He was rather skinny and I couldn't help but think that that was the other gecko that he had had a fight with's fault! His life had been ruined after that fight. No food no mate no heating pad.... He is now living at my home happy, safe from harm and has an attractive female leopard gecko next door to mate with. And by the way his name is Spook.

lilmegtgood

None yet but I will pay one as soon as I get one oh and you'll notice in the pic that his tail still doesn't look normal even after it grew back.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
None yet but I will pay one as soon as I get one oh and you'll notice in the pic that his tail still doesn't look normal even after it grew back.
No they don't look the same when they grow back. Here is my guy....1452205_10201829422529337_1412593366_n.jpg

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Yes it looks that way. Your guy looks healthy.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
He looks happy and healthy now. I got mine in middle school because my friends mom was threatening to 'set it free' here in the winter. I had her for 15 years until she passed away when I was 27.