How many tortoises/turtles do we have on TFO ? Let`s count !

Edwinasten

Location (City and/or State)
Asten
12 thh puglia juv
5 thh puglia adults
7 thh etna 5 years old
7 thh mallorca juv
Makes 31..

18 Symphysodon heckel royal
8 Pterophyllum altum rio inirida

deborah fellows

5 Year Member
Hello tortoise/turtle friends. Because I am curious, please help me and add with your post the number of the tortoises and turtles you own to this thréad. It will be funny and interesting to see how many shelled friends we`ve got on TFO.
I will make the start. I own 10 tortoises. Please add your tortoises or turtles to this number.
For example the next poster owns 5 tortoises, please write 10 +5 = 15 in your post.
It is not necessary to tell what species you own, only their number.
Thanks to all that participate in this funny count of tortoises and turtles.

Sabine

I own 10 tortoises.
10+5=15

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Oh my! I have 1 semi adult born in 2016 Artemis
And 2 hatchlings !!!!
Grizelda & Vlad the Impaler ( Vladimir)
I bought one online as a hatchling. And I ordered my 2 hatchlings as eggs and hatched them in my incubator 2 years ago....

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I read here on TFO that they were being taken care of but that's been a while ago. There's been no updates lately.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I read here on TFO that they were being taken care of but that's been a while ago. There's been no updates lately.
You got me started and I had to check out Bee62's utube channel again. I wish I knew how to share it. I just got to hear her sing Amazing Grace in English and German again. I miss her.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
You got me started and I had to check out Bee62's utube channel again. I wish I knew how to share it. I just got to hear her sing Amazing Grace in English and German again. I miss her.

Cgeyer

Concord, MA
The issue is not how many, but where do you live?

4 Box Turtles
6 Star Tortoises

Can maintain indoors for Brumation when outdoor temperatures are -13 with windchill to - 30 F.

RumWeatherReptiles

5 Year Member
New Jersey
Hello tortoise/turtle friends. Because I am curious, please help me and add with your post the number of the tortoises and turtles you own to this thréad. It will be funny and interesting to see how many shelled friends we`ve got on TFO.
I will make the start. I own 10 tortoises. Please add your tortoises or turtles to this number.
For example the next poster owns 5 tortoises, please write 10 +5 = 15 in your post.
It is not necessary to tell what species you own, only their number.
Thanks to all that participate in this funny count of tortoises and turtles.

Sabine

I own 10 tortoises.
I am currently sitting at 23 turtles, and 2 tortoises. Trying to bump up that tortoise count. “Those are rookie numbers!”