How much weight did you gain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelly

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
OK, so how much more do you weigh now than you did October 30th (day before Halloween?).
Not too bad for me, maybe 3-4 pounds. It'll be off soon... I hope.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I can truthfully say, I weigh the same. But then, holidays are just another day for me. No celebrating, no cookies, no cakes! I did eat a whole container (can't say half gallon any more because they've made the containers smaller) of Butterfinger flavor ice cream. Took me only two days.

I don't eat much...only one meal a day, then a big snack in the evening.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I lost 2 pounds, and I pigged out.

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Hmm, I don't now because I don't own a scale, but I'm sure I put on a few. Just too many goodies this year. :)

webskipper

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
AZ
mctlong said:
Hmm, I don't now because I don't own a scale, but I'm sure I put on a few. Just too many goodies this year. :)

I lost 5 more and wished I was allowed to pig out. My Girl friend has me on a gluten free carb specific diet. Donuts look better on the other side of the fence.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I don't want to talk about it because it's disgusting how I pigged out. :( Webskipper your girlfriend is smart to have you on a gluten free diet. That stuff is no good for you. :D Let the donuts stay on the other side of the fence.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
webskipper said:
mctlong said:

I lost 5 more and wished I was allowed to pig out. My Girl friend has me on a gluten free carb specific diet. Donuts look better on the other side of the fence.

IMHO life is not worth living without donuts. :)

alfiethetortoise

10 Year Member!
England
Urgh,gluten free diets? Get yourself down to dunkin donuts when she isn't looking :)

I probably put on a few, but didn't make a point of weighing myself. Back to the gym and a normal diet for me tomorrow, so got to finish those cakes, chocolates and baileys today :p What a hardship!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
My weight doesn't fluctuate much because I'm an exercise addict.

Can I tell you how sore my butt muscles are from my newest kickbox video that I did with a friend today?

Cathe Freidrich. Cathe.com . The Brunhilda of the workout world. Ouch!

M

Maggie Cummings

I gained 10 pounds...Triple Carmel Chunk...ate it rite out of the carton everyday. So now I guess I have to take up walking...ugly!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
With your feet? Are you joking or insane?!

I'm watching you, ready to show up at your door if you do not behave!
(And no, I will not send Jordan!)

Can you swim?:p

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
I lost a little weight actually. I am on the college kid diet. It goes something like this: Monday-Thurs I eat cereal and milk. Friday-Sunday is chips and salsa. Basically, whatever I can get that's cheap, and in great quantity! I'm almost down to what I weighed when I was a sophomore in High school (am a soph in college now! :p)

Hopefully over the break I can eat more at my mom's, and at Reid's parents and bulk back up alittle bit! Winters are cold here! It was 7 degrees F out today!

webskipper

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
AZ
Shocking News!

Dating site for beautiful people expels 'fatties' after holiday weight gain Beautiful people .com.

Personally, I appreciate a woman that can consume more than 2 blueberries in a day. Oh and 40 is too young.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Well I'm not big on sweets like cookies and things so I didn't really eat more than usual this holiday season.
I was actually trying to gain weight and I gained about 5 lbs- so I'm happy :D (too many rude comments about how thin I am, even though I do NOT have an eating disorder!!)

Everyone needs a little extra fat in the winter to deal with this cold weather ;)

M

Maggie Cummings

Stephanie Logan said:
With your feet? Are you joking or insane?!

I'm watching you, ready to show up at your door if you do not behave!
(And no, I will not send Jordan!)

Can you swim?:p

With my white biker legs I don't even own a swim suit. I was out working in the yard today Stephanie and it was so nice! It was warm, about 50 degrees and it only rained a couple of times so it was nice to be outside...

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
webskipper said:
Shocking News!

Dating site for beautiful people expels 'fatties' after holiday weight gain Beautiful people .com.

Personally, I appreciate a woman that can consume more than 2 blueberries in a day. Oh and 40 is too young.

True but is she consumes 4 blueberries I am out of there, ok maybe 5. J/K

webskipper

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
AZ
I have to add that my post was a headline taken from cnn online.

Status
Not open for further replies.