how old are you and your tortoise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankie

5 Year Member
I'm turning 50 this month. My DT is 15, My ex DT - living with my ex , is 60 - 70. (I still visit him)
My Red foot is 5-ish and I have two 6 mo. old leopards. My mom is 72 and has a DT that she raised from a baby that is now 45 ish.

Lilithlee

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
I'm 22 and my RT is I have no idea but he full grown, so, seven plus.

M

Maggie Cummings

wellington said:
Okay, really. So far I am the oldest:( Well except for a 49ish and well one other, that is making us guess whose age is what. Come on Really. I can't be the oldest. I so don't act my age:p. Come out you oldies but goodies, show yourself:p I can't be the only grandma:D I have a 14 year old kid, I am no grandma yet. How about some grandpa's out there. Come on:D

You haven't been reading very carefully. Yvonne says she and Mi-Shell share the same decade and Mi-shell is 70...

Bob is 14 this year, my box turtles range from 6 to older, I have two 3 year old torts, and Queenie is 7, the Russian is older and the rest are older!

Tyrtle

5 Year Member
Arvada, Colorado
My son and I share this account. I'm 45 and he's 10. When we adopted them, we were told the two RTs are approximately 5 years old.

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Lynnwood, WA
I'm almost 18. My sully is one years old, and my leo is maybe about a month old :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.