How to carry tortoises ( Funny )

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Hi folks,
I have found a practically tortoise transporter for my sullies. Look:

DSCN3400.JPG

DSCN3402.JPG

Unfortunately I have 4 sullies and in this transporter only fit 3 of them.... this year.
Next year I think I have to use a wheelbarrow. LOL !

Greetings to all tortoise fans.

Sabine

Jay Bagley

Michigan
I have been using my plastic wash tub that I soak him in that I got from Walmart. He is starting to get too big for that, and I like the ideas that I am seeing of using something with handles. What I am using now is probably a dropping hazard as it has no handles.

Bee62

Germany
I have always used the cloth shopping bags to transport my leopards. Makes it easier and safer.
Why don`t you have mentioned that earlier ?:D
I thought I invented the wheel new ...:eek::D:D

Bee62

Germany
I have been using my plastic wash tub that I soak him in that I got from Walmart. He is starting to get too big for that, and I like the ideas that I am seeing of using something with handles. What I am using now is probably a dropping hazard as it has no handles.
A housewife would never take a laundry basket without handles.
Dropping clean laundry is a disaster. Dropping tortoises is an awful disaster.:eek::D:D

Jay Bagley

Michigan
A housewife would never take a laundry basket without handles.
Dropping clean laundry is a disaster. Dropping tortoises is an awful disaster.:eek::D:D
Lol, it would be a horrible disaster. I would feel absolutely rotten, and worse yet I would face the wrath of my 12 year old daughter.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Oh, I have to admit that I started new with tortoises in 2016. That`s why I missed your post.:)
That's okay, it probably was even before then. I used to live on the third floor. A bag came in real handy.
Your thread will help give ideas to the newer crowd.