HOW TO DELETE SALE POST

dar64

5 Year Member
Could someone please tell me how to delete an ad I posted for a tortoise for sale

Thank you

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You can pm a moderator and ask them. We then move it to the sold section. I will look for it and move it for you.
Barb,

You can also post on the for sale ad that it's been sold and when a mod does see it, they will move it. Is it both the sulcata for sale threads?

dar64

5 Year Member
wellington said:
You can pm a moderator and ask them. We then move it to the sold section. I will look for it and move it for you.
Barb,

You can also post on the for sale ad that it's been sold and when a mod does see it, they will move it. Is it both the sulcata for sale threads?

Yes it is both Sulcata for sale threads. Thanks so much. Can you let me know when they are deleted.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Is it okay that we just move them to the sold section? Or do you want them deleted?

I moved this so everyone can know what to do. You can also pm a mod for any other forum questions you have or if you need a post edited or maybe spelling corrected, thread moved to a different section, etc. Everyone has 30 minutes after a post has gone public to make changes. After that, only a mod can do it.
Just an FYI:D