How to find members from the past

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tennessee
Trying to find posts from an 'old' member from the past - his user name was Elegans -- or something like that. Maybe 10 years back?

Can you help @Yvonne G ?

Thanks in advance... Terry

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
There's a few different ways but the method that seems to find the most posts is by using the search feature: if you click on the search bar, the expanded search box will have an option to search by member but you have to be mindful of the other options (search this thread/forum only) to avoid limiting your search.

Going through posts from someone's profile seems to be limited to only 10 pages/200 posts at this time.

search1.png

search2.png

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
There are two: "elegans" and "chelonoidiselegans" . I have access to email addresses, although I can't give it to you, I can send an email and see if they'd like to contact you. Do a 'search' on the "Members" page "search for member" and take a look at their posts to see which one fits your bill

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I think "elegans" is who you're looking for, as the other one hasn't made any posts.

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
Yes and thank you Yvonne - I spoke with Douglas on the phone yesterday - I have his email.

We are trying to locate some of his Bolivian redfoot tortoise "customers" from around 2008 or so..

ANYONE WHO HAS ANY OF "elegans" .. aka Douglas Beard - BOLIVIAN REDFOOT HATCHLINGS FROM LATE 2000 PLEASE LET ME KNOW PLEASE -- [email protected]