how to tell if ri is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotth42

10 Year Member!
i was wondering after treating with baytril for 7 shots my tort is active and eating aggressively. one thing that she has started doing is bedding down on the hot side and staying hot most of the day. she eats roams around then basks for hrs. she does not stay in her cool hide anymore.i have not seen any bubbles from the nose or mouth but i do notice when first waking she makes this sound like her throat looks to puff a bit then she makes a small noise this goes on for maybe 5 min then after she warms it stops this is strange i don't know if this is normal or still a problem. and today after a soak while eating i saw lots of bubbles coming out of the nose while she was chewing. then it stopped how will i know if she is getting better or worse? and also how much to feed a 8 in 3.66 pound sulcata i give her grass and hay mixed with a few leafy greens but I'm not sure about the portion a cup or more veggies or more for a bigger guy she ate about a cup or more in the morning then ate like a pig again around 4pm she lovin the squash dammmmm sorry for the long post.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
I feed what they can eat in 20 mins or so each day, I have only one that I feed twice a day and that is because he is struggling. This usually ends up being a cup to a cup in a half per tort.

scotth42

10 Year Member!
jenrell23 said:
I feed what they can eat in 20 mins or so each day, I have only one that I feed twice a day and that is because he is struggling. This usually ends up being a cup to a cup in a half per tort.
cool so about a 1 to 1 1/2 cups for a tort is that the same for when they get bigger
or should it be increased to more?

Status
Not open for further replies.