Hunger striking Horsfield

MunchkinTort

Location (City and/or State)
UK
Hi all,
firstly I'd like to say how much i appreciate this forum & people who responded to my previous threads.

My female(i think) Horsfield (8-10yrs) has been on hunger strike for the past 2 weeks, shes managed to have 1 dandelion flower in that time and a few rose petals..
Shes been super active for the past 2 weeks "patroling" her space & also wanting to come out (I put my hand into her enclosure and she climbs on my palm if she wants to come out and ignores me if not :))
Shes been being soaked every other day for 20-30 minutes and i have now changed that to everyday..
Ive not noticed her poop or wee for the same amount of time.
She'd usually do her buisness during her bath time..
Shes been having her Uv & Heat as usual and seems her normal happy self.. but just no eating :(
Ive tried her with:
Carrot
Tortoise pellets (dandelion)
Dandelions flowers & leaves
Sweet gem lettuce
Rose petals & other suitable flowers

Any advice appreciated,
Thankyou in advance :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
what are your temperatures? And how long has are her lights on for? At this time of year they slowly stop eating due to weather changes and time change (shorter days less light).

MunchkinTort

UK
Im not sure of the exact temps (in process of getting a thermometer) and her lights are on for approx 12hrs then at night she burrows as shes always done
, Im also in the process of getting a Mercury vapour bulb instead of her coil uv bulb (ive always kept it far away from her but just read about how bad they can be)
Thankyou for replying :)