hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

tickle

5 Year Member
:Di was bored so I went hunting for some wild foods for my star I'm allmost sure is a mail after I saw the sloving in scoots atrear bottom by tail he has a longtail also.my backyard is a wild pine forest very common in Jersey.I find loads of fresh clean foods out there.today I moved a patch of pine needels to fine a sweet clover patch with all baby fresh green sprouting leaves so thick it was carpeted.I guess it stays warm under the bed of needles light also penetrates grows real well.I took a big piece princedoms the heck out of it sprayed it with some zilla and he went nuts never had I seen sh h a feeding responce next time I will flm it.do u guys feed clover?I no it great for them full of Tiber and vitamins also vitamin c.I find great foods out there.I'm a chef I run a restraunt in Jersey and get loads of wild mushrooms and wild flours therexare also wild strawberries I feed them to my Russian and boxies I heard u can feed them to stars because they have no sugar I will wat till he about 2 years old.optuna grows wild in Jersey and its all over.I get the large blades from the full grown grass with seeds cut them small.they are very fiberouse and tough I add this for roughage and his healthy strong beek .then i find clumps of fresh baby or young grass and use trimmings from that also.i found and use 2 different kids of dandylion.I mix all that with the clover and that pluss wheat grass I grow and that is pretty much his diet for now.working great I will find more kinds of weeds I amo getting a book to identify them for christmass I allready have the mushroom

Status
Not open for further replies.