Hurricane Harvey coming to Texas!!!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Man it's crazy here. I've been stuck working 7 12's trying to get water back to houses . I work for a water company. All of our plants got hit . Got most of them working. So people can start cleaning up . Most of my friends are in Louisiana and Bomont helping people .

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
As an Oregonian seriously lacking rainfall and setting all time heat days, I think those of us need to set-up a class-action lawsuit against the state of Texas for "taking our" rainfall and sending "your" heat and blistering heat out here.
This could be a multi-state lawsuit that would include Idaho as well as Norther California all that would be needed is a representative from those states to step up and sign the documents.
Come on folks. Doing this will help not just us, but also those in Texas.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
As an Oregonian seriously lacking rainfall and setting all time heat days, I think those of us need to set-up a class-action lawsuit against the state of Texas for "taking our" rainfall and sending "your" heat and blistering heat out here.
This could be a multi-state lawsuit that would include Idaho as well as Norther California all that would be needed is a representative from those states to step up and sign the documents.
Come on folks. Doing this will help not just us, but also those in Texas.
And we're also having some serious forest fires.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Pictures or it didn't happen. You happy with "all" the money you're making?
I'd rather be helping people than working . I got paid today and don't even know how much it is until I get home . The wife may have ran off with it . Hahaha Just kidding . But really it kills me knowing so many need help and I'm stuck here. But I'll find out Sunday if I have to drive to Florida to help out there. All I know now is I have to go to Orlando if I have to go . Can't fly in will have to drive like 20 hours to get there. That's ok with me .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
As far as the eye can see peoples life's out on the curb in the trash . It's heart breaking so many lost everything but their lives. Some even lost that .

Attachments

• 1504904603373.jpg
    1504904603373.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 1504904627354.jpg
    1504904627354.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 15