Hypo OR Regular Cherry Head :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mansfield, Ma
Hello Everyone. I'm interested in buying/adopting a Cherry Head Tortoise. I would like to see if I could buy/adopt a Hypo Cherry Head OR a regular Cherry Head. I would like to find a yearling OR 2 years. I would also like to get a female..... If you are looking for a home for your tortoise that is Cherry Head I would give them a GREAT home. Please private message me and let me know. :)

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
Hypo OR Regular Cherry Head

Hello Everyone. So I'm looking for a Hypo OR Regular Cherry Head. I would like to buy a female. I would like it to be around 1-2 years old too. I'm a great tortoise keeper. I try my very best to learn new things everyday. Please private message me if you have one of them maybe you can send some photos of the ones you have available so I can see them :)
Hope to hear from YOU soon. :p

Black tortoise

5 Year Member
ILoveTortoises2 said:
Hello Everyone. I'm interested in buying/adopting a Cherry Head Tortoise. I would like to see if I could buy/adopt a Hypo Cherry Head OR a regular Cherry Head. I would like to find a yearling OR 2 years. I would also like to get a female..... If you are looking for a home for your tortoise that is Cherry Head I would give them a GREAT home. Please private message me and let me know. :)

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
Well now I know LOL... Didn't know till I talked to a breeder LOL BUT I am going to start to save up after Christmas :)

jtrux

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
Yea, for a 2 year old female hypo you better bring your checkbook.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yep,thats no lie! I almost fell off my chair when n2torts told how much they where . Wow you better find a good breeder . It would suck to spend that much money and have something go wrong.

Sent from my C771 using TortForum mobile app

ILoveTortoises2

5 Year Member
Mansfield, Ma
I'm from Mass.
I'm actually buying a regular Cherry Head from him. She is ADORABLE. I LOVEEEEEEEE her colors.
But I will be saving up for a Hypo starting AFTER Christmas. You know how it is around Christmas. It can get crazy BUT I'm going to wait to get a Hypo. They are SOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.