I’m really not superstitious but... I can't explain this

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Note to self, when I die learn to communicate effectivily with people.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Jordan there's no doubt in my mind that these things happened to you. I do believe in these things that people are posting about. :) I just wanted to know why you girlfriend didn't go to your reunion with you?

Candy said:
Jordan there's no doubt in my mind that these things happened to you. I do believe in these things that people are posting about. :) I just wanted to know why you girlfriend didn't go to your reunion with you?

Never mind Jordan I just reread the your thread to my son and I misread it to begin with. I guess your girlfriend did go with you. :D

chadk

10 Year Member!
dmmj said:
Note to self, when I die learn to communicate effectivily with people.

Or, you can just find some strange old lady out at some remote compound in western washington and let her channel your communications to her followers while she makes millions off the gullible. Or, find some wierd voodoo or gypsy chick on a 900 number and ask her to communicate for you to one of her random callers. Clearly that is the logical thing to do.

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
Candy said:

Candy said:

Never mind Jordan I just reread the your thread to my son and I misread it to begin with. I guess your girlfriend did go with you. :D

Yes she came :) Did I write girlfriend? I mean fiancee!

PS you all failed to explain my events :p

Status
Not open for further replies.