I am interested in a Sulcata tortoise

Laura111

Location (City and/or State)
Whittier, CA
I live in Whittier, California and looking to adopt a juvenile or young adult Sulcata tortoise. Anyone in Orange County, preferably Northern part of O.C. or Los Angeles County with a Sulcata?

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello and Welcome. Good luck on your adoption.....

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas

Laura111

Whittier, CA
I have been readiing some information on them but still need to learn more so thank you for the links...I will check those out.

Laura111

Whittier, CA
I was just reading through those links and they are full of excellent information. About how long does it take a baby Sulcata to reach 30-40lbs?

vladimir

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
I was just reading through those links and they are full of excellent information. About how long does it take a baby Sulcata to reach 30-40lbs?
It varies. Mine is about 3 and weighs about 20. There's a beautiful sulcata @Maro2Bear has that's only 4 but weighs over 70lbs.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I live in Whittier, California and looking to adopt a juvenile or young adult Sulcata tortoise. Anyone in Orange County, preferably Northern part of O.C. or Los Angeles County with a Sulcata?
Hi Laura! I'm your Huckleberry! :)

I have four large, well started, hatchlings for sale. The smallest one is over 80 grams and the biggest is around 130. Soaked daily, sunned 3-4 times a week, and eating everything under the sun. I hate shipping, so I'd be happy to meet you somewhere once your enclosure is set up and ready. Here is the most recent pic of them, but this pic is a couple of weeks old now.
IMG_5657.JPG

Bambam1989

East Texas

I have four large, well started, hatchlings for sale. The smallest one is over 80 grams and the biggest is around 130. Soaked daily, sunned 3-4 times a week, and eating everything under the sun. I hate shipping, so I'd be happy to meet you somewhere once your enclosure is set up and ready. Here is the most recent pic of them, but this pic is a couple of weeks old now.
View attachment 242386
Tombstone quote!

I would recommend a hatchling of Tom's to anyone.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl

View attachment 242386
Those are some beautiful sullies!