I am looking to adopt another tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

squirtle

:p
I am looking to add another tortoise to my household. Not interested in adopting from a breeder...would prefer to rescue a tortoise that needs it! I have 2 Sulcatas, so I am looking for a smaller breed as I have a lot of room, but not THAT much room! I am interested in Russian Tortoises, and have been keeping my eyes open for one in need of a new home!

Thanks for any help!!!

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
You should try petfinder.com I saw a male russian not to long back of course he is in CO so you would have to ship. Have you check with the CTTC to see if they have any? Good luck in search, you could also look in my post about russians, little zeke is the first two pictures and he belongs to a guy and he is downsizing his collection. He is also getting rid of zeke's little sulcata friend. Also I just saw that Narbc is doing a show in Anaheim on Sept *th & 9th. Here is the link http://www.narbc.com/

S

squirtle

jenrell23 said:
You should try petfinder.com I saw a male russian not to long back of course he is in CO so you would have to ship. Have you check with the CTTC to see if they have any? Good luck in search, you could also look in my post about russians, little zeke is the first two pictures and he belongs to a guy and he is downsizing his collection. He is also getting rid of zeke's little sulcata friend. Also I just saw that Narbc is doing a show in Anaheim on Sept *th & 9th. Here is the link http://www.narbc.com/

Thanks! Yes....I check Petfinder and Petharbor daily. I would prefer not to have him/her shipped, so I am just continuing to look daily! Thanks for the link! And I am a member of the CTTC, and have an application in. Funny...the show is Sept. is about 20 miles from my house, and I will be in Colorado on business. *sigh*

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.