I am very new

Katlynn

So I accidentally posted my introduction on Steve's 6th birthday thread. @Oxalis Happy Birthday Steve!
So here's my second attempt at my introduction..
Hi, my name is Katlynn and I will be getting a leopard tortise named Nova. I am Jodie's stepdaughter and that's where I'm getting Nova from. While Jodie was on vacation Scarlett decided she wanted to lay and I was with her when she did. I dug them up and placed the eggs in a shoebox until Jodie could make it home. Jodie place them in an incubator and we waited. Them after awhile Nova hatched. She was the first leopard to hatch and soon she will be mine

Jodie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Spokane Valley WA
Lol. Welcome to the forum Katlynn. Katlynn has helped me a lot with the tortoises, so she knows what she is getting into, kinda at least. Nova is currently still in her brooder box, so she has a couple of months to get an enclosure set up.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Katlynn!

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
So I accidentally posted my introduction on Steve's 6th birthday thread. @Oxalis Happy Birthday Steve!
So here's my second attempt at my introduction. Hi, my name is Katlynn and I will be getting a leopard tortise named Nova. I am Jodie's stepdaughter and that's where I'm getting Nova from. While Jodie was on vacation Scarlett decided she wanted to lay and I was with her when she did. I dug them up and placed the eggs in a shoebox until Jodie could make it home. Jodie place them in an incubator and we waited. Them after awhile Nova hatched. She was the first leopard to hatch and soon she will be mine
A lovely welcome to you again! :) Suddenly it all makes sense! ;D Thanks for the happy birthday too! Be sure to keep all those pestering questions coming. Can't wait to see some baby pictures!!! :<3::<3:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Super neat to be having a second generation member joining us. Welcome!

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
Nova at bathtime
What a cutie indeed!! :<3::<3::<3: I think I'm in love! ;D Did you pick the name because you enjoy the PBS show or are you an astronomy buff? Either way: awesome choice! :D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, Katlynn, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum to you and Nova.
Read, learn, contribute, ask questions and have fun! :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Haha I like space that's why I suggested it. But Jodie actually picked the name. I just listened a few and she liked Nova :)

So does this mean the next one won't be "Malibu", "Chevelle", or "GTO"? :p