I can't stop drooling!

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Ok I know I shouldn't toot my own horn but my newest little p.pardalis is mind blowing! The pictures do it NO justice on how uniquely yellow it is. It's skin and shell are so gorgeous :D It's eating like a total champ so I expect some growth very soon. Even though its the smallest of my group it obviously doesn't know it lol. It doesn't not act shy in any manner. Enjoy this beautyImageUploadedByTortForum1384268045.862434.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1384268064.247140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. Very nice!

shaf1457

5 Year Member
Ohio
The little guy does have some beautiful coloring!!

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
shaf1457 said:
The little guy does have some beautiful coloring!!

Thanks. I think I might try to get some pictures of solid black or white backgrounds

kathyth said:
You should toot your own horn!
Beautiful with a capitol B!

thanks! I literally have looked at every single P.Pardalis hatchlings I could this year and have yet to see one so beautiful and different. Another one that I've seen that I think is sooooooooo awesome is VegasLeopards smallest pardalis Mirin. They are a TFO member and I just love seeing pics of their group.

The joys of a forum life :p:tort:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
He is really pretty and different. It will be very interesting to see how he develops.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
I just realized that Andrew actually had my hatchling as his cover photo on ATC's Facebook . He's a celebrity !!ImageUploadedByTortForum1384281383.080137.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

theresal

5 Year Member
Terrytown,LA
Very beautiful and I am green with envy. LOL He or she will grow up to be a beautiful adult!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
*hands over a paper towel* Drolling and keyboards don't go along together well. He is nice looking. I will enjoy seeing how he changes as he grows.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Thanks all. It's honestly the most excited I've been about getting a tortoise. It's hard to describe the joy of owning my group. I'm just hoping I have a good balance of sexes. I really think p.pardalis are the perfect tortoises for me. :)