I don’t know how I can make my tortoise feel better

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Location (City and/or State)
Colorado Springs,CO
The OP is needing help; so let's help him rather than judge the picture of what my daughter and I did before Scooter arrived. As noted twice, we have made changes, most notably the lights.
We’re just trying to make sure the OP doesn’t make the same mistakes we did, and do it the easier way.

Minority2

Tortoise Hell
The OP is needing help; so let's help him rather than judge the picture of what my daughter and I did before Scooter arrived. As noted twice, we have made changes, most notably the lights.

There's no need to get hot headed over this. The members on this forum do tend to immediately correct others when their advice isn't clear enough, such as your glass and condensed? light remarks. It's not about protecting egos. We're all just trying to be as specific as we can because we ourselves have made the very same mistakes of promoting such ideas before. This, in my opinion, is why members must correct others so that they don't accidentally use older material from older threads in this forum and use that information when there are clearly newer posts stated otherwise.

VJRDuran

Brooklyn Park
There's no need to get hot-headed over this. The members on this forum do tend to immediately correct others when their advice isn't clear enough, such as your glass and condensed? light remarks. It's not about protecting egos. We're all just trying to be as specific as we can because we ourselves have made the very same mistakes of promoting such ideas before. This, in my opinion, is why members must correct others so that they don't accidentally use older material from older threads in this forum and use that information when there are clearly newer posts stated otherwise.
---
Thank you for your explanation. I'm not trying to be hot-headed. I was just clarifying that 1) the lights in the picture have changed, and 2) we are getting off track from the OP question. I have truly appreciated the advice I've received, and even the correction of myths. I just want to make sure that this little side conversation doesn't take away from helping the OP