I dont think he is impressed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
My son Legend's first good WI snow. He is on shovel patrol. I dont think he is too impressed. lol

d4f583ac.jpg

e772c00a.jpg

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
ROFL He's lucky he doesn't have to shovel my driveway! But you know tell him he's building up good arm muscles!!! LOL!

Iluvemturts

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
South Central WI
LOL secretly he loves it. :p He could make some money over here at my house...lol

Tell him I said Hi.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
I remember those days and I think I had the same kind of look on my face LOL. Great Pics and yes great name.

Cam

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Minnesota
is he new to snow? good for him for getting out there:D
our 3 boys are always so excited to have the first big snow pile here in MN, then the second time they break out the whine;)

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Cam said:
is he new to snow? good for him for getting out there:D
our 3 boys are always so excited to have the first big snow pile here in MN, then the second time they break out the whine;)

This is our first northern winter lol He was raised in the south and southwest, AR and AZ.

I think he almost cried when we got a few snow flakes earlier this afternoon when we stopped at the grocery store after the gym. lol

Cam

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Minnesota
JustAnja said:
I think he almost cried when we got a few snow flakes earlier this afternoon when we stopped at the grocery store after the gym. lol

I feel the same way:D
I decided to embrace the winter and get the Christmas shopping done yesterday during the "blizzard"... it was great, no one was there except a few of us crazies and the clerks...
I even helped a guy and his son get out of a snow bank...the son kept saying "i am so embarressed" (he was about 12) I think the fact his dad was having a 'girl' push him out of the ditch was too much to handle;)

Welcome to midwest winters!!! the snow days are great! we especially like building snowmen, our kids have a few ideas this year...they want to make a row of mini-men and a row of only heads....hmmm we'll have to see:p

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Wait until he gets into snowball fighting and sledding, then he might like it more.

Me, I can't wait until somebody gets winter housebroken, so it only snows on roof tops, the grass and trees, creating the Currier and Ives (sp?) look. No snow on cars/trucks, roads, sidewalks...or the horses' hay pile. :D

P.S. My law on snow is, I get to throw it at you, but you can't throw it back at me. :p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.