I finally saw one in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
Animart had a Golden Greek today. I felt so bad for him, the thing he was in was no bigger than my computer screen!!! ARGH! He was not a perky guy, I don't blame him. And definately WC. They were asking $99.

Lucky for me I don't need him! LOL! Too bad for him tho!

Cam

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Minnesota
Which computer screen?
(My laptop screen would be huge for a Greek)
Is Animart the same idea as Petco etc...big box pet store who is clueless about their herps?

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
lol mine isn't so big. i'd say it was 14 inches square or so, and he was near 5 inches at least. one hide that wasn't even good enough to provide shade. and one shallow water dish. that was all. he had nothing else. and nowhere to get away from the heat.

yah like petco i'd imagine (we don't have petco near me).

Cam

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Minnesota
Oops! I misread your post. I thought HE was the size of your computer screen:shy:

Now I get it...too many late nights with sick kids and a stressed out 10 year old....sorry.

That is the bare min dimensions around here too...one hide in the cold end, dried out water dishes...ARGH!

There is a house for sale in our neighborhood, rapidly reducing price...I have fantasies about buying it and turning it into a herp education center....Has a pool:cool:

eminart

10 Year Member!
Forgive me for digging up old threads. I'm new here. I bought a golden greek from a pet store near me and sent it to the breeder that I got my egyptian from. I'd told him about the tort and he mentioned that he wanted it.

This is the girl before I shipped her to the breeder:

Blondie.jpg

She was pretty dirty and had been kept in really bad conditions at least for a little while. She also had a cold.

He says she's doing great now.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
She is doing great Scott :D She's the mom of the babies that are hatching now Kelly :D

Danny

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
What a wonderful happy turn around for her, to end up in the loving hands of Danny.

Cam

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Minnesota
Oh Danny!!!!:D

You should pm Egyptiandan...he breeds a couple beautiful species, including the Egyptians.

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.