I found this site today and thought you might be interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
When I picked up my new russian today I was talking with the lady about different sites she used for food. And she told me about this site and I can't remember if I had seen it before or not but it seems like a great site for supplies and stuff for your reptiles. I say reptiles but it is basically a turtle and tortoise site. I just spent a $ 100.00 there so I will let you know how the different products turn out when I get them.

http://www.carolinapetsupply.com/catalog/

B

Bansh88

I hope someday I need to buy Incubation stuff. That woukd kick ***.

B

Bansh88

Awesome link! I saved it for furture reference. thanks!

Rees2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Santa Cruz California
actaully I think it would be better if you bought a icubater we tried makeing one off the way the sites told us to and the eggs never hatched.:(

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
No problem, I have it saved as well hopefully for next year's reference.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Rees2 said:
actaully I think it would be better if you bought a icubater we tried makeing one off the way the sites told us to and the eggs never hatched.:(

What temp did you keep the eggs at, I have heard from multiple people that have had eggs hatch out of this same incubator setup???

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I really like buying things from Joe and Karen's site. They are actually tortoise people and try the things themselves. Very friendly to work with. Have had total satisfaction with everything I have bought from them. I like the variety of powders I can add to the torts diets.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Hmm, I do not know - the the people that have told me about the incubator have hatch hundreds of eggs. Was the humidity right, substrate, did they get to much moisture? I do not know what went wrong with the eggs.

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
jenrell23 said:
That would be but I think you can probably make your own for way cheaper, and I know people who have incubated hundreds and hundreds of eggs with one of the DIY incubators. It saves money.

http://www.turtlestation.com/DYI-Homemade Incubator.htm

That would work fine for "turtle" eggs.. where high humidity is often desirable - NOT tortoises.. which this site is about!

Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.