I Hate It When. . .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I worked for the phone company for almost 30 years and never made a friend. I lived in several different neighborhoods and never got friendly with my neighbors. Just leave me alone. That's the way I like it. Funny how I have friends here on the Forum, though. Maybe because they're all a far distance from me and they leave me alone (just the way I like it!!)

daniellenc

Maryland
I hate it when my daughter gets mad at me for waking her up. I'm sorry princess, but it is noon.
My daughter is my early bird like me. My son woke up at 1pm lol. And my daughter like me isn’t a breakfast person. We love breakfast food but not the moment we wake up. My son on the other hand wakes up hangry and always has.

Jay Bagley

Michigan
My daughter is my early bird like me. My son woke up at 1pm lol. And my daughter like me isn’t a breakfast person. We love breakfast food but not the moment we wake up. My son on the other hand wakes up hangry and always has.
One day last year on summer vacation, I let her sleep as late as she wanted to. I just wanted to see how far she would take it. She didn't get up until 4 in the afternoon, I just shook my head.

daniellenc

Maryland
There is a certain part of me that rather enjoys it. It's funny school is out, and all the sudden she wants to be a third shifter.
My seniors at beach week lol lots of FaceTime happening here. Almost 18 and she needs to learn to breathe without me but I require FaceTime to gauge the antics. My son just woke up, snuggled me, then farted and demanded food. I’m allllll about him sleeping in lol

daniellenc

Maryland
One day last year on summer vacation, I let her sleep as late as she wanted to. I just wanted to see how far she would take it. She didn't get up until 4 in the afternoon, I just shook my head.
Her and my son could be besties. I woke up before 7 this morning.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I worked for the phone company for almost 30 years and never made a friend. I lived in several different neighborhoods and never got friendly with my neighbors. Just leave me alone. That's the way I like it. Funny how I have friends here on the Forum, though. Maybe because they're all a far distance from me and they leave me alone (just the way I like it!!)
So us bugging you all the time is regarded as leaving you alone? I must remember that when I need to leave you alone again.[emoji6]