I Hate It When. . .

Jay Bagley

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
SOME ONE pulling out right in front of you going very slow......When there are NO vehicles behind you for a mile.
J-walkers...I almost killed one this afternoon.
And last, but not least: Neighbors that own cats and let them use my yard as their litterbox.
So so so agree especially with the cat one. I can remember several years back when my daughter was 4, watching her play in her sandbox. I looked over to see her put something in her mouth, walked over thinking it was a stick... Nope it was a petrified neighbors cat turd... Yuck.

MichaelaW

5 Year Member
Harlingen, TX
When you stand at the cash register in the grocery store for 30 minutes trying to get the machine to read the chip, and the cashier just stands there and says, "Just keep trying", and you've already tried 50 times.

Jay Bagley

Michigan
When you stand at the cash register in the grocery store for 30 minutes trying to get the machine to read the chip, and the cashier just stands there and says, "Just keep trying", and you've already tried 50 times.

Well after working a 12-hour shift, at the moment I think I found out what I hate the most right now. After you leave for work, somebody gives the new puppy who already has a sensitive stomach table scraps and then conveniently forgets to put them outside before they go to bed. Seen a lot of poop pictures posted on this form, and was looking forward to posting one of my own. This is by far not what I had in mind.20180119_075110.jpg

Bambam1989

East Texas
Well after working a 12-hour shift, at the moment I think I found out what I hate the most right now. After you leave for work, somebody gives the new puppy who already has a sensitive stomach table scraps and then conveniently forgets to put them outside before they go to bed. Seen a lot of poop pictures posted on this form, and was looking forward to posting one of my own. This is by far not what I had in mind.View attachment 228128
Wow, at least it was in the cage and not the carpet

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Well after working a 12-hour shift, at the moment I think I found out what I hate the most right now. After you leave for work, somebody gives the new puppy who already has a sensitive stomach table scraps and then conveniently forgets to put them outside before they go to bed. Seen a lot of poop pictures posted on this form, and was looking forward to posting one of my own. This is by far not what I had in mind.View attachment 228128
Awww, poor puppy. Yeah, poor you too. Never the mess you want to find.

Bee62

Germany
Oh my god ! Your new puppy is white, am I right ? How does he or she looks ???:eek::eek::eek:

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Oh my god ! Your new puppy is white, am I right ? How does he or she looks ???:eek::eek::eek:

Lol, he is black and white. Unfortunately he had a little bit more black to him today[emoji4] . I felt bad for the little guy. Here's a picture of him, his name is Chase.Screenshot_2018-01-02-18-19-471.jpg and here's a picture of him in the bath after his little poop mishap20180103_082454.jpg

Bee62

Germany
Lol, he is black and white. Unfortunately he had a little bit more black to him today[emoji4] . I felt bad for the little guy. Here's a picture of him, his name is Chase.View attachment 228160 and here's a picture of him in the bath after his little poop mishapView attachment 228161
Oh, how cute and innocent ! It was not his fault.
Chase is adorable.

Jay Bagley

Michigan
Oh, how cute and innocent ! It was not his fault.
Chase is adorable.
Thank you, he's a little rascal. Yeah, he's too cute to get mad at. When I walked in and saw him, I just felt horrible for him. It appears somebody gave him some pizza crust after I went to work, probably still had some sauce on it and definitely did not agree with him. I usually don't do any kind of table scraps until there at least a year old.

Bee62

Germany
Thank you, he's a little rascal. Yeah, he's too cute to get mad at. When I walked in and saw him, I just felt horrible for him. It appears somebody gave him some pizza crust after I went to work, probably still had some sauce on it and definitely did not agree with him. I usually don't do any kind of table scraps until there at least a year old.
My dogs hate pizza and would not eat a piece of it.
Pizza and tomatoe sauce is not the right stuff for a sensitive puppy stomach.:D

Jay Bagley

Michigan
My dogs hate pizza and would not eat a piece of it.
Pizza and tomatoe sauce is not the right stuff for a sensitive puppy stomach.:D
I totally agree, I showed my daughter a picture what I came home to. I told her if she feeds him anything like that again, the mess will be waiting for her to take care of[emoji4]

DE42

When management gets mad because we can't read their mind and go by what they actually say.
20180119_154435.jpg
First it said that the parts "must to" be over .005 radius. Then they marked out "must to" and wrote "must" then marked that put and wrote "not to" under it. Then changed the .005 to a .004. Then wrote the "can not be no more than a .004 going in to #6 sweco!" Because they want it at .005.

Now they have wrote in another at it to check every 30 min instead of each hour.

This is the type of directions they give us and somehow it's our fought for not understanding what the really want. We are the idiots in there eyes but this is what we have to go on. 90% of our problems is bad management but they blame us the workers.

Oh by the way no bonus for us this year because we did not meet 80% of "projections" but we hit every marker that they set for us. A 7% increase in production/hr, 10% less scrap, and meeting 5s goals. We had a record year making over $13,000,000 in profit not to mention the tax breaks the company got.

The projection was unattainable. We did 17% more this year than we have ever done with less people. We work 6 or 7 days a week all year. But the bosses all got a big rase. The plant manager got $35,000.

This is the big reason I'm leaving this place as soon as I finish school.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
When management gets mad because we can't read their mind and go by what they actually say.
View attachment 228187
First it said that the parts "must to" be over .005 radius. Then they marked out "must to" and wrote "must" then marked that put and wrote "not to" under it. Then changed the .005 to a .004. Then wrote the "can not be no more than a .004 going in to #6 sweco!" Because they want it at .005.

Now they have wrote in another at it to check every 30 min instead of each hour.

This is the type of directions they give us and somehow it's our fought for not understanding what the really want. We are the idiots in there eyes but this is what we have to go on. 90% of our problems is bad management but they blame us the workers.

Oh by the way no bonus for us this year because we did not meet 80% of "projections" but we hit every marker that they set for us. A 7% increase in production/hr, 10% less scrap, and meeting 5s goals. We had a record year making over $13,000,000 in profit not to mention the tax breaks the company got.

The projection was unattainable. We did 17% more this year than we have ever done with less people. We work 6 or 7 days a week all year. But the bosses all got a big rase. The plant manager got $35,000.

Unfortunately that's the way it is in most places. Then they wonder why there's no employee dedication, really!
That's too bad, sorry.

Bee62

Germany
View attachment 228187

Sounds like a plan to confuse the workers and when they are confused it is easy to claim that they don`t reach the goal which makes it easy to give no bonus !
What a big deception ( on the workers ) ! You are right to leave a company that fraud the workers.

Hayes Johnson

Seattle
When my tortoise sticks his neck out so it looks like he is dead. It scares me so much when he does that.