I love trying to imagine what you all look like

Emmawilly

Location (City and/or State)
Plymouth
I'm short & fat; wear mostly black; longish, frizzy dark hair streaked w/blond & white roots. My cats luv my husband mostly. I live in my head & pretty much a loner. I dress up rarely; don't own a dress. I wasn't in a sorority & I swear like a freakin' sailor. I was never a cheerleader or prom queen. And I'm a total klutz who breaks every gadget that has plastic parts or knobs. But animals (except snakes & any bug) bring out what little mothering skills I have. Otherwise, you have me pegged.
That is so much more interesting than my image of you, I'm glad you corrected me! We're very similar!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I'm short & fat; wear mostly black; longish, frizzy dark hair streaked w/blond & white roots. My cats luv my husband mostly. I live in my head & pretty much a loner. I dress up rarely; don't own a dress. I wasn't in a sorority & I swear like a freakin' sailor. I was never a cheerleader or prom queen. And I'm a total klutz who breaks every gadget that has plastic parts or knobs. But animals (except snakes & any bug) bring out what little mothering skills I have. Otherwise, you have me pegged.
You and I are too much alike. Except I'm skinny and my brown hair has stripes of ash blonde.?

Jan A

Boulder, CO
You and I are too much alike. Except I'm skinny and my brown hair has stripes of ash blonde.?
I'm going to have a new hairdresser for the 1st time since 1985. I'm thinking of going ash blond after decades of highlights. 36 yrs with this lady & she never ever screwed up one haircut, perm or highlight. I miss her so!!

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

We must be twins!!!! ?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
I'm going to have a new hairdresser for the 1st time since 1985. I'm thinking of going ash blond after decades of highlights. 36 yrs with this lady & she never ever screwed up one haircut, perm or highlight. I miss her so!!

Pictures please…..pictures..

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I always, if I go, to a barbershop that also has barbers for women. They are about the only place I can get a decent haircut. I hope they never close. My hair is very weird. The shaft is thick and wirey but not a lot of it. Most of the time I just wack it off myself. I figure I can mess it up just as good as a cosmetologist for free.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Me three only I am well kept and recently cut my long hair and got an '80's shag...
I remember and you're right it looked really nice. Have you been back for a trim lately ? that's where I get messed up...the trims. I get lazy about it and don't feel like going back for a year or so until I get a wild hair.

Jan A

Boulder, CO
This thread is so funny?
Well, how's your hairdo & do you have a stylist you go to? You have no idea how demoralizing it is to feel like you need a sack over your head because you trusted someone & you got a bad haircut, a bad perm & your hair turned green or fell out, plus you had to pay for it.

zolasmum

5 Year Member
The only thing I am smitten about in my old age is my car...I frankly don't give a sh*t about men in a romantic sense. Most of my friends are men. Most women don't like me...too bad cuz I am simply awesome...
I think that is a terrible shame if most women don't like you - they are missing a lot ! Actually, you have been my role model for a long time - well, apart from the amazing driving, which I shall never achieve.
Angie

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl
Well, how's your hairdo & do you have a stylist you go to? You have no idea how demoralizing it is to feel like you need a sack over your head because you trusted someone & you got a bad haircut, a bad perm & your hair turned green or fell out, plus you had to pay for it.
LOL I just have short brown hair. ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I'm way more cynical Cathy. I was never good at the hippie thing. I cringe at these "love is all we need" moments these days.
I'm cynical too. All the stuff going around now isn't really love. I don't have to see someone that looks like me or thinks like me to think that person is beautiful. I actually enjoy the differences.? I might learn something.