I love trying to imagine what you all look like

Emmawilly

Location (City and/or State)
Plymouth
Wait, are we not supposed to show our real faces? Oops
You can do whatever you like! Show your face or don't show your face. We are celebrating our differences and similarities!
The point is that there is some very regular posters on this forum who's personality shines through their posts. They come across as super sweet, or sarcastic, or funny, or cheeky, or feisty, or all of these things. They are all certainly
knowledgeable and I, for one, love reading their posts, soaking up the tips and advice whilst playing my own game to dream up what they actually look like. I'm mostly wrong on looks but closer on personality which is what actually matters.

Emmawilly

Plymouth
Well, how's your hairdo & do you have a stylist you go to? You have no idea how demoralizing it is to feel like you need a sack over your head because you trusted someone & you got a bad haircut, a bad perm & your hair turned green or fell out, plus you had to pay for it.
If you have any pictures of your hair turned green, I think your friends on here would love to see it ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
You can do whatever you like! Show your face or don't show your face. We are celebrating our differences and similarities!
The point is that there is some very regular posters on this forum who's personality shines through their posts. They come across as super sweet, or sarcastic, or funny, or cheeky, or feisty, or all of these things. They are all certainly
knowledgeable and I, for one, love reading their posts, soaking up the tips and advice whilst playing my own game to dream up what they actually look like. I'm mostly wrong on looks but closer on personality which is what actually matters.
Don't you just love it ❤️ thank God for the moderators ?? though.

Jan A

Boulder, CO
I'm cynical too. All the stuff going around now isn't really love. I don't have to see someone that looks like me or thinks like me to think that person is beautiful. I actually enjoy the differences.? I might learn something.
I always learn something here. It's why I keep coming back. And it's not just torts or animals. Ghosts, videos, farts, flowers kyaking, falconry, fast cars, customs, new words....it is endless. Thank you all for being here & contributing!!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Is there a photo of Chef anywhere? She is always asking to see photos of other people and tortoises (and snails, of course) but I don't remember one of her.
Angie
So far I've only seen good looking food and a tortoise and a Garry now and then. And some hilarious posts. I'm sure even with my memory I'd remember a picture of the Chef.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I always learn something here. It's why I keep coming back. And it's not just torts or animals. Ghosts, videos, farts, flowers kyaking, falconry, fast cars, customs, new words....it is endless. Thank you all for being here & contributing!!
Me too.?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
no, he's from the South, he drives a big 4 wheel drive truck with wheels bigger than my car. His hair is dark and over his collar, attractive glasses, face hair 6 feet...
Why do you think so badly of SOUTHERN gentlemen?
We invented chivalry and treat our women with respect.
Did you have a bad experience?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Is there a photo of Chef anywhere? She is always asking to see photos of other people and tortoises (and snails, of course) but I don't remember one of her.
Angie
I'm going to have a new hairdresser for the 1st time since 1985. I'm thinking of going ash blond after decades of highlights. 36 yrs with this lady & she never ever screwed up one haircut, perm or highlight. I miss her so!!

?‍?… ?‍♀️

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Dear Chef - you are brave, clever, kind, thoughtful, funny, and have a lot of friends who would love to see your face just once (and I mean properly see- not covered by a blanket or any cheating like that ! ) Please consider it
Angie xx

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I remember and you're right it looked really nice. Have you been back for a trim lately ? that's where I get messed up...the trims. I get lazy about it and don't feel like going back for a year or so until I get a wild hair.
Hey, thanks! Got that shag last January and I loved it but I got a trim in March, she gave me a haircut that made me look like Moe in The Three Stooges it looked like she just put a over a bowl my head and went from there she didn't refresh the layers or anything so I just let it grow out and now it's too grown now and I am also going to go to the Portland Reptile Expo Saturday ...
oh I simply can't use that voice thing, holy s*it what a freakin weird experience. Y'all don't know that I just recorded about 4 long paragraphs, and went and reread it...and it was like reading a script for General Hospital. I'm outa here

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Hello and welcome to the forum J3ny4. Some people here are trying not to ? buttt I for one like to see a face now and then. I double dog dare them ?

that just started because some newbie misread or something. I don't allow my picture to be taken. I'm old and homely, but if you want to post your face then do it...

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hey, thanks! Got that shag last January and I loved it but I got a trim in March, she gave me a haircut that made me look like Moe in The Three Stooges it looked like she just put a over a bowl my head and went from there she didn't refresh the layers or anything so I just let it grow out and now it's too grown now and I am also going to go to the Portland Reptile Expo Saturday ...
oh I simply can't use that voice thing, holy s*it what a freakin weird experience. Y'all don't know that I just recorded about 4 long paragraphs, and went and reread it...and it was like reading a script for General Hospital. I'm outa here
That's why I won't let a cosmetologist cut my hair. I can mess it up better myself for free. And the voice things dont work for me either cause if you are an older person with dentures it can't understand a word of plain English... since they can't speak it either. I hate machines that think they can talk.?