I need help locating something

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I need help locating a monkey cop statue.let me explain my mom when she was younger bought her dad a monkey cups statue because he was one a cop, not a monkey (smartass).it's a monkey dressed as a cop with a motorcycle, now before anyone ask I've already checked eBay and Amazon multiple times. I have literally been looking for this for decades now I need people to look at yard sales second hand stores Goodwill stores what have you. anyone who locates 1, please let me know as soon as possible.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
by the way I don't have a picture sadly when my grandpa died people ransacked his house and took the statue for whatever reason but I broke my mom's heart to lose it I would like to replace it hopefully for her birthday in January but I just want to replace it no matter what. so if you locate said statue. let me know where you saw it & the price. thank you for your time.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I do a lot of flea markets.
I'll be on the lookout.
And Dale Earnhardt stuff for Maggy.....
Thanks like I said I've been looking for decades now I'm hoping to expand my search

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I need help locating a monkey cop statue.let me explain my mom when she was younger bought her dad a monkey cups statue because he was one a cop, not a monkey (smartass).it's a monkey dressed as a cop with a motorcycle, now before anyone ask I've already checked eBay and Amazon multiple times. I have literally been looking for this for decades now I need people to look at yard sales second hand stores Goodwill stores what have you. anyone who locates 1, please let me know as soon as possible.

David do have a picture of it? I'm better with visuals. I'll keep a look as well!

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
David do have a picture of it? I'm better with visuals. I'll keep a look as well!
I do not have a picture anywhere of it. It was long before digital and back then film was expensive so no one took a picture of a statue like that.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I do not have a picture anywhere of it. It was long before digital and back then film was expensive so no one took a picture of a statue like that.

Ok. Have you checked American Pickers Store?

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I just browsed their site. Didn't look great. I thought they had more stuff for sale besides t-shirts etc.
Now I'm on a mission.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
by the way I don't have a picture sadly when my grandpa died people ransacked his house and took the statue for whatever reason but I broke my mom's heart to lose it I would like to replace it hopefully for her birthday in January but I just want to replace it no matter what. so if you locate said statue. let me know where you saw it & the price. thank you for your time.

People ransacked my moms house the day she died! I feel your pain

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
maxresdefault.jpg

article-1262836-08F57606000005DC-221_634x407.jpg

Sorry, no figurines. When Google can't find it for me, you know it's gotta' be pretty obsolete. I wonder if @jaizei would have any luck

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
If anyone can find me a photo I am a thrift junkie. I go twice a week to stock my vintage store.

About how tall was it? Was it solid or hollow?

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
it was solid and it was about 12 inches maybe 16 inches high, I have no knowledge of any picture of it anywhere by anyone unfortunately I've done Google search after Google search nothing. it was from the late sixties so I have no idea.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Can you see if your mom has a picture of it ?

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Are you sure it's a monkey and not an ugly man? Or maybe it's a CHiMP?
Is the monkey riding the motorcycle or beside it?
Colors?