I need help on how to keep my tortoise warm outside at night

Status
Not open for further replies.

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
El Sobrante, CA.
LMAO, most of you regulars on here are Nucking Futs! I disrespected no one. I am simply saying that people are too quick to criticize and stand on their soap box thinking they are all wise because they have kept their Tortoise alive, or rescued some. While rescuing is admirable they are not full of knowledge, they are following the science that has been learned about Tortoises. When it comes to behavior and what they like best, don’t like, etc. there has not been enough time gone buy to form conclusions. It will take generations of Tortoises to live out their life in homes as family pets before real knowledge is known and not just speculate. . Of course the common sense things are obvious, but beyond this too many people just feed each other’s egos. Have fun with your club of people who spew out advice that comes from opinions and not fact off lifetimes of knowledge that will have to be understood about their actual emotional needs.

Now go away!
Thank you for your dreck, I'm done!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
LMAO, most of you regulars on here are Nucking Futs! I disrespected no one. I am simply saying that people are too quick to criticize and stand on their soap box thinking they are all wise because they have kept their Tortoise alive, or rescued some. While rescuing is admirable they are not full of knowledge, they are following the science that has been learned about Tortoises. When it comes to behavior and what they like best, don’t like, etc. there has not been enough time gone buy to form conclusions. It will take generations of Tortoises to live out their life in homes as family pets before real knowledge is known and not just speculate. . Of course the common sense things are obvious, but beyond this too many people just feed each other’s egos. Have fun with your club of people who spew out advice that comes from opinions and not fact off lifetimes of knowledge that will have to be understood about their actual emotional needs.

Now go away!
Your earlier posts seemed ignorant, but at least earnest. You don't know what you are talking about, but it seemed like you meant well and were trying to make your point. Now, with this post, you've devolved into a troll. No thank you. No longer interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.