I need some ideas for night house

krh11b23

5 Year Member
I'm moving to Oklahoma so I'm wondering what some people use as a night house to keep cool in summer and warm in winter. I have a sulcata who in a year or so will be large enough to live outside year around. I would like to go ahead and build one soon as I get there so what do u guys use dog house?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Take a look at Toms night boxes. He lives in Cali, but still heats them in winter. His are for sulcatas and leopards. If you get were to get snow and have long cold winter like me in Chicago, then I would go for a heated shed. Hopefully someone from Oklahoma can post pics of what they have.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Take a look at Toms night boxes. He lives in Cali, but still heats them in winter. His are for sulcatas and leopards. If you get were to get snow and have long cold winter like me in Chicago, then I would go for a heated shed. Hopefully someone from Oklahoma can post pics of what they have.

+1 here. 100% agree to visit the enclosure section.

krh11b23

5 Year Member
Ya I've seen toms boxes and they are awesome but I'm not the carpenter type lol. I'm looking for maybe a dog house, but not sure which ones work best