I need some info!

Karebear123

Location (City and/or State)
San tan valley arizona
Hello! My female leopard tortoise just started digging a hole with her back legs. I read that’s what they do when they are about to lay eggs. In the event she lays eggs what exactly do I need to do. Please give me names of exact products I need to buy. I’ve never done this before and everything I’ve looked up is so dang confusing. Thank you so much for all you guys do!!! Saving me from having a heart attack lol

I know I need to get an incubator but what brands and types should I get? And anything else I would need to know to make this successful!and one more thing if she lays the eggs today or tomorrow more than likely it will take the supplies a few days to arrive what can I do with the eggs in the meantime

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hello! My female leopard tortoise just started digging a hole with her back legs. I read that’s what they do when they are about to lay eggs. In the event she lays eggs what exactly do I need to do. Please give me names of exact products I need to buy. I’ve never done this before and everything I’ve looked up is so dang confusing. Thank you so much for all you guys do!!! Saving me from having a heart attack lol

I know I need to get an incubator but what brands and types should I get? And anything else I would need to know to make this successful!and one more thing if she lays the eggs today or tomorrow more than likely it will take the supplies a few days to arrive what can I do with the eggs in the meantime
You can find cheap incubators at Tractor Supply and sometimes at local feed stores. Or order one online. Hovabtor and Little Giant both work well. The eggs can stay in the ground while you get it all set up ad dialed in.

Here is all the info and questions are welcome: