I need to find a home for a yearling in Phx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquegirl86

5 Year Member
We started off this adventure with two hatchlings. One wasn't growing properly and we found her a new home. My second one needs a new home because my father just died the day after Christmas and she needs a lot more attention than we can give her. I have her in a huge tub right now with lots of humidity and light. If you know of someone in the Phoenix area let me know she is an awesome Tort that deserves better than what I can give her.

She is very small for her age, growing has been slow and she is in the right path. She has a beautiful zig zag pattern on her shell that is truly amazing.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
I am very sorry about your Dad, that is a very tragic loss.
I wanted to let you know Shelly is doing fantastic and her personality is bigger then her body. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] she has tripled in size ImageUploadedByTortForum1389205911.267149.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Marquegirl86

5 Year Member
Thank you. I am glad Shelly is doing so well. The friend I got her from is taking her for us. My other one is doing great she is growing beautifully. But things are too crazy and I need to know she is taken care of tortoise crunchies are still her favorite! [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Very good [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]Shelly absolutely loves her crunchies too. I'm glad things worked out.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Are you still looking for a home? If you're near Los Angeles, I could take her in. :D

Kay_Hudock

Are you still looking for a home? If you're near Los Angeles, I could take her in. :D

If you're interested in a 9 year old male sulcata tortoise or know anyone interested, I have a tortoise in Los Angeles named Herby that needs a good home.

RayRay

5 Year Member
central texas
If you're interested in a 9 year old male sulcata tortoise or know anyone interested, I have a tortoise in Los Angeles named Herby that needs a good home.

it would be best to start a new thread this one is several years old.

Kay_Hudock

it would be best to start a new thread this one is several years old.
Thank you, I was having a lot of difficultly navigating the site originally. But it did work and Herby may have a great new home soon. Thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.