I NEED TO REHOME MY RUSSIAN

Tortoise_Nerd

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Georgia
Hello, my name is Nathan and I have a Russian tortoise,but I also have a redfoot tortoise. I knew that I have to give one up and I sadly chose to put my Russian for adoption. Please reply if you will take care of him

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
Ask lots of questions, ask to see the enclosure. Unfortunately several troll the site looking for a free tort that they can turn around and sell.

Did the Russian live with the Red?

Tortoise_Nerd

5 Year Member
Georgia
I am located in northwest Georgia. Reply if you are interested or if you have any questions ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1492217824.439878.jpg

SarahChelonoidis

5 Year Member
Toronto, Canada
No longer need to rehome but I would like to trade

Can you give us more details? Is this the Russian you were worried about being sick before? How long has this tortoise been in your possession? Has it been in contact with any other tortoises (and if so, what species)? Why are you looking to trade and what kind of trades are you interested in?

Tortoise_Nerd

5 Year Member
Georgia
This tortoise was actually never sick..I found out the tortoise had dirt in its eyes, after I wiped her eyes she was back to being herself. I am looking to trade for a redfoot tortoise. She has been in contact with an eastern box turtle

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
Hello, my name is Nathan and I have a Russian tortoise,but I also have a redfoot tortoise. I knew that I have to give one up and I sadly chose to put my Russian for adoption. Please reply if you will take care of him
Is this a new user Name? Didn't you have an old user name before?