I need your vote! I'm making a video with my 3 baby torts having an eating contest =]

Who do you think will win the eating contest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego, CA
I'm making a random tortoise video with my 3 baby torts having an eating contest. The rules are so: first tort to finish their hibiscus flower wins. I'll be playing the video is fast motion =] Vote to see who will win! I'll add the poll results in the beginning of my video =] I'll give a shout-out to all those who guess the winner! :tort: For those who comment on this post I'll also PM you the link to the video when it is finished. I hope I can get good feedback from my Tortoise Form family!

Hope vs. Crimson vs. Agape

LunaLupus

5 Year Member
lol That is going to be adorable to watch. Or hilarious if one of them tries cheating. And I have to vote for Hope.

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Tampa, Florida
I have a Leo so i'll vote for Agape :D I hope Hope comes over and help finish Agape's flower first!

tortioselove101

5 Year Member
RE: I need your vote! I'm making a video with my 3 baby torts having an eating conte

Crimson he has a cute name!!

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
RE: I need your vote! I'm making a video with my 3 baby torts having an eating conte

I'll go with Hope!

LemonShell

5 Year Member

I felt bad for crimson a whole 0 votes. XD I vote underdog! This is going to be so cute!

tortioselove101

5 Year Member

CRIMSON CRIMSON CRIMSON!!!!!

LemonShell

5 Year Member

May I add, Agape (the leopard right?) Is tthe coolest name.

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA

LemonShell said:
May I add, Agape (the leopard right?) Is tthe coolest name.

Thank you! It means "unconditional love" in old Greek =]

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA

I vote Agape! And I WANT that video! :D

Alan RF

5 Year Member
United Kingdom

Agape all the way! Ready...steady....go! :)

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA

So Hope is the one that will most likely win haha the underdogs will fight hard though. They are all big eaters :)

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA

I'm planning to make the video maybe tomorrow or Thursday. I need more votes though! Come support please and give me your input!

Status
Not open for further replies.