I spy...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
o-o--o-o-o that's old stuff. Do people actually still use clothes lines? when I have something I want to air dry, like sweat shirts that the drier shrinks, I drape it over the back yard fence. Hm-m-m that gives me an idea!

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
o-o--o-o-o that's old stuff. Do people actually still use clothes lines? when I have something I want to air dry, like sweat shirts that the drier shrinks, I drape it over the back yard fence. Hm-m-m that gives me an idea!
I dry my sheets on a clothes line because they get all tangled up in the dryer, and then I have to keep opening the dryer to unwrap them and there are always spots that remain wet. For things that aren't supposed to go in the dryer, I lay them on towels on my dining room table or hang them from hangers on the shower curtain rod.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
There are orange trees that look great in the neighborhood. Some years we get a few oranges. The most I've ever had was 20.

I spy a clothes line full of laundry.

I can do the clothes line, but it won’t have laundry on it... not at this time of year in the UK! I will post it later :)

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
I spy a picture of a cow with horns

Took this photo from my Disney World hotel on my honeymoon... That was 9 years ago but still counts!
Screenshot_20171203-233547.png

I spy with my it's raining right now in oregon eye an "in use" umbrella.
Although....we don't use umbrellas here..lol

If a day or 2 goes by, an umbrella in general will suffice.

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
Took this photo from my Disney World hotel on my honeymoon... That was 9 years ago but still counts!
View attachment 224347

I spy with my it's raining right now in oregon eye an "in use" umbrella.
Although....we don't use umbrellas here..lol

If a day or 2 goes by, an umbrella in general will suffice.
I don't own an umbrella. It rarely rains here, I don't even need a raincoat.