I spy...

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
That would end up being one heavy brooch…
Dare I say a genuine, “Charlie Sheen approved” brooch. A brooch good for holding up no dress I can think of …perfect.
Yes, upon closer inspection I see that it is larger than I thought. Charlie Sheen used to own a Prevost motor coach. When he sold it, an employer of mine bought it, and I was paid to drive it. Hey, somebody had to do it, right? Beautiful coach, but we always joked about the mileage on the bed!

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yes! Hummel! These have been part of my entire life, and they are considerably older than me. They are museum gummed to their shelves...I live where there's lots of earthquakes!20180306_121614.jpg

We've been doing delicate and fragile...how about I spy a really BIG boulder?

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
Yes! Hummel! These have been part of my entire life, and they are considerably older than me. They are museum gummed to their shelves...I live where there's lots of earthquakes!View attachment 232281

We've been doing delicate and fragile...how about I spy a really BIG boulder?
My parents had an entire cabinet of Hummels and Lladros. Then my father fell into it and most broke.

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
My parents had an entire cabinet of Hummels and Lladros. Then my father fell into it and most broke.
As you can see, mine are right at the corner into the kitchen. Sometimes I think I should move them, but they have survived in that spot for 3 years. And the cats don't bother them there![emoji75]

Peliroja32

Biloxi, Mississippi
20170422_122932.jpg
I was seriously about to go crazy because HOW do i not have a pic of one of the kids playing videogames?! They are always on them!

I spy some first aid stuff since i have seem to run out